NANO FOR KIDS
- Dive into the nanoworld – Video Conference
- Virtual Games by the College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering of the University at Albany (New-York State, USA)
LEGO® Bricks - University of Wisconsin-Madison Materials Research Science and Engineering Center (MRSEC)
- To show how various physical and chemical principles related to nanoscale science and technology can be demonstrated with LEGO® models
SCIENCE MUSEUM -UK
- Introduction to nanotechnology for school children with real life examples of use, and good games.
NANOTECH KIDS® - NanoNET – Japanese Network
- Interactive introduction to nanotechnology for children
- A dynamic repository for information dissemination, research and collaborations among the community of nanoscale science and engineering education (NSEE) learners, teachers and researchers.
- Multimedia resources - result of the interaction between research, industry and education in the world of nanotechnology, synchrotron light and neutronics.
NANOHUB – NSF Network
- Online resources for nanoscience and technology
THE BIG PICTURE – Nanoscience, Wellcome Trust, UK
- Teacher and student resource for teaching students of 16+ about nanotechnology
- Interactive presentation dedicated to increasing public knowledge of the nanoscale world and the emerging molecular research and technology
TO GO FURTHER
MUSEUM OF SCIENCES, Boston
- Podcasts, cable TV news stories, and live presentation videos on current nanoscale research
- Sciences for young generations
- Science web magazine for kids. A project of the National Nanotechnology Infrastructure Network (NNIN)
- A peer-reviewed international journal that aims to provide the most complete and reliable source of information on current developments in nanoscale science, technology, engineering, and medical education.
NISE.Network - The Nanoscale Informal Science Education Network
- US national network of researchers and informal science educators dedicated to fostering public awareness, engagement, and understanding of nanoscale science, engineering, and technology
The University of Wisconsin-Madison Materials Research Science and Engineering Center (UW MRSEC) - Interdisciplinary Education Group
- Interdisciplinary Education Group uses examples of nanotechnology and advanced materials to explore science and engineering concepts at the college level.