Piezoelectric Energy Harvesters for Self-Powered Automotive Sensors
Published : 7 June 2017
Marie SKLODOWSKA -Curie PHD Positions
ENHANCE-Initial Training Network- Competitive ESR salary
“Piezoelectric Energy Harvesters for Self-Powered Automotive Sensors” will provide thirteen PhD Early Stage Researchers (ESRs) with broad and intensive training on key topics such as development of energy harvesters compatible with MEMS technology able to power wireless sensors.
We are looking for candidates from Chemistry, Physics, Mechanics and Electronics fields to join one our partners.
Applied to automobiles this technology will take us one step closer to creating green vehicles.
Early Stage Researchers (ESR) :
– ESR shall, at the time of recruitment by the host organisation, be in the first four years *( full-time equivalent research experience) of their research careers
– Duration of recruitment: 36 Months
ELIGIBILTY CRITERIA :
– The researchers may be a national of a Member State, of an Associated Country or of any other third country.
– The researcher must not have resided or carried out his/her main activity (work, studies, etc) in the country of his/ her host organisation for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to his/her recruitment .
-Hold a Master’s Degree or equivalent which formally entitles to embark on a Doctorate.
– Do not already hold a PhD degree
Univ. Franche-Comte (FR), INSA Lyon (FR), Imperial College London (UK),
INSTM-Univ. of Catania (IT),
Grenoble INP (FR), University of Cologne (DE)
Cedrat Technologies (FR), Aixtron (DE),
ST Microelectronics (IT)
Peugeot PSA Group, Frecinisys, Epivalence, Knowledge Transfer Network,
EPFL, ST Microlectronics (FR)
HOW TO APPLY & More info on :